This application collects some personal data from its Users in order to perform its service.
Effective Date: August 26, 2021
Information collected and how it is used
“Other Information” or “Other Data” is any information or data that does not and cannot be used to reveal your identity or that of another individual, such as information which has been fully and permanently anonymized and aggregated. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the eezy Services and for other purposes described below.
Information you provide to us
We collect Personal Data that you choose to submit when visiting eezy or using eezy Services which may include Identity Information (such as your name, gender, occupation, telephone number, email address, social media account or ID, your contacts unless you opt out, your phone directory), your Access Information (such as your Facebook, gmail, Apple ID or email used to access eezy Services), Location Information (such as your GPS location unless you opt out, your general location identified by your IP address, your preferred city area), your photo, Preference Information (such as cuisine, activities, music and movie preferences, atmosphere, price preferences), your Psychological Profile, your instant mood, commercial information (transactions such as bookings, selections in the eezy App, favorites, invitations, added friends, social features).
We may also collect information about you from other sources, including third parties from whom we have purchased Personal Data, and combine this information with Personal Data provided by you. We also collect information from third parties (such as addresses, telephone numbers, opening times, content, videos, etc.) including data about venues (such as restaurant information from our partners google maps, TripAdvisor, OpenTable, and others) and, if you register using Gmail, AppleID, Facebook or other social media, we may collect information about you or others including your username and the data you allow to be shared depending on your privacy settings with your social media account.
We use the collected information for our general commercial purposes such as to improve the eezy Services, grow our business and to offer our own, our affiliates’ or third-party products or services that we think you may find of interest. We use your contact information to respond to your inquiries or to provide information on products or services to you.
Where your consent is not mandatory, we may process Personal Data on the following lawful bases:
- For the performance of a contract between you and us or to answer questions or take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract.
- As necessary in certain legitimate interests (including our business interests), provided such interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights.
We will process Personal Data for the following purposes as is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us or to answer questions or take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract:
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement to which we are a party
- To respond to queries or requests and to provide the services and associated support
- To provide customer relationship management
- To create and manage our accounts
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To understand your preferences and history, and tailor our services and promotional offers accordingly
- To send you promotional and other offers through the eezy App or via email and traditional mail, informing you about our products and services and other offerings subject to your choices (please see below)
- To communicate with you regarding your account, and facilitate the functioning of our services
We will process Personal Data for the following purposes as necessary for certain legitimate interests, or where you have given your informed consent to such processing (such consent may be withdrawn at any time), including:
- To administer and improve our Sites and businesses
- To grow our businesses by delivering a broad range of personalized products and services to you and other customers
- To offer our products or services (or those of our affiliates or third parties) that we think you may find of interest
- To monitor quality control and ensure compliance with any and all applicable laws, regulations, codes and ordinances, for example, in response to a request from a court or regulatory body, where such request is made in accordance with the law
- To resolve any disputes
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site, services and premises safe and secure
- To ensure the security of your account and our business, preventing or detecting fraud, malicious activity or abuses of our Site and services, for example, by requesting verification information in order to reset your account password (if applicable)
- To administer our Site and services, and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
Device and usage data we collect automatically
We automatically collect information when you visit eezy. We use common information-gathering tools, such as log files, cookies, web beacons and similar technologies to automatically collect information, which may contain Personal Data, from your computer or mobile device as you navigate our website or interact with emails we have sent you. This may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, your general location, your browser type, your Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files you viewed, your searches, your operating system and system configuration information, and date/time stamps associated with your usage.
This information is used to analyze overall trends, to help us provide and improve our services and to guarantee their safety, security and continued proper functioning. to measure the use of the eezy Website and eezy App, including number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), etc., to improve the content we offer, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Cookies Notice; Web beacons and other tracking technologies
Please follow the links below to helpful information for the most popular browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Apple Safari:
- https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/; or
We do not currently use technology that recognizes a “do-not-track” signal from your web browser.
Accessing your information and your choices.
You can update, amend or delete your information at any time by logging into your account.
You can choose not to receive emails from us by “unsubscribing” using the instructions in any email you receive from us. This will not stop us from sending emails about your account or your transactions with us.
You can choose to delete or block cookies by setting your browser to either reject all cookies or to allow cookies only from selected sites. If you block cookies performance of the Site may be impaired and certain features may not function at all.
Sharing your information.
We may share your information with our affiliated companies.
We may disclose Other Information, such as usage statistics, to our affiliates and third parties.
We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect information contained in our system against misuse, loss or alteration. We may use standard security technology to protect information being transferred to our site, but no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure. You also play a role in protecting your information. You must maintain the security of your online transactions by not sharing your passwords and account information with any unauthorized parties. If we receive instructions using your log-in information we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
Data Processing and Cross-Border Data Transfers
Where we transfer UK and European Economic Area Personal Data to a third party located in a country not recognized by the UK Government, European Commission, or another relevant body, as ensuring an adequate level of protection, we will take appropriate steps, such as implementing Standard Contractual Clauses recognized by the UK Government and EU Commission, to safeguard such Personal Data. If you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your Personal Data out of the UK or the EEA, please contact us using the contact details set out above.
Notice to European and United Kingdom Residents about your Privacy Rights
For European and United Kingdom residents only. Under European and United Kingdom data protection law, in certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- • Request access to any Personal Data we hold about you (“Subject Access Request”) as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the Personal Data, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the Personal Data has been shared, where possible, the period for which the Personal Data will be stored, the source of the Personal Data, and the existence of any automated decision making;
- • Obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you;
- • Request that Personal Data held about you is deleted;
- • Prevent or restrict processing of your Personal Data; and
- • Request transfer of Personal Data directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the Contact Us page or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to respond to requests made by you within one (1) month, but may extend that period by two (2) further months where necessary.
Notice to California ResidentsYour California Privacy Rights.
We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing use unless we have your permission. To withdraw permission previously granted please email us at [email address]. Once we receive your instruction we will cease sharing your information, but this will not affect previously shared information.California Consumer Privacy Act.
We do not transfer personal information for monetary consideration. If you would like to tell us not to sell your information in the future please email us at email@example.com with your name, postal address, telephone number and email address with “Nevada do not sell” in the subject line.Links to other site.
This Site is owned and operated by eezylife, Inc. You can contact us at eezylife Inc., 230 Park Avenue, 24th Floor, New York, NY 10169 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 25, 2021